I have been married now for over two years to my amazing husband. I wanted to start up blogging so I can keep up to date on my journey with Brice.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
New family member....dog :-)
Well on Monday Brice and I got a new family member to our family. We have been wanting a weimaraner named Walter. He is so sweet but I am still getting used to him. I know how Brice felt when I first brought Sully home it took him couple of days to get used to him. More and more I am becoming attach to him. Tonight is the first night that he is going to meet Sully. Right now we have Sully over at Aaron and Heather's place. We wanted Walter to get used to Brice and I first. Walter is going to be my dog and Sully is really Brice's dog. I wanted a good running partner. Sully is a little small to go for long runs. I am excited once I get used to having both of the dogs in the family. I do feel a lot safer with Walter then I do Sully. Walter is 3 going on 4 and weighs about 90lbs. So I will keep you posted on how tonight goes with the dogs meeting each other!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment