I have not been on here in a very long time. This is what is going on with our family. Our new dog Walter is doing very well in our home. Sully our little one runs the house hold, it is pretty funny. Brice is taking colleges classes right now he is almost done with his Associates degree in Bussiness. I am so proud of him for everything he is doing with our family. He is so smart and doing so well in school right now. He also has a new job, well has been there a year in Sept. working with a German company. He is picking up everything with the company so well. This is a good move for him since he did change his career from cars to bussiness.
We are looking at going to the Virgin Island in Dec or Jan. Since we first got married we always talked about doing one big trip together just as a couple before we have kids. We want to start trying for kids next Jan. I am excited but also nervous to think about. We always wanted to be married for 4 years and I wanted to be prego with my first kid when I was 28. So if it is God timing we would be married for 4 years and I would 28. Who knows how long it will take till we have kids. I hope I take after my sister Angela and have kids right away! :-) We are not going to stress about it though if it happens it happens. Plus I have plenty of friends who have kids right now so I can love on them.
Work is going well for me. I am starting next week to work with a group of 6 kids who have learning disabilities. I love working with kids like that plus we will be working at the YMCA which is awesome for me right up my alley with my degree! So we will see where God takes me. I am still coaching some at the gymnastic studio but this session I am taking off so I can focus on these group of kids that I will be working with (which I haven't done in 3 years).
Last thing that is new, Brice and I are training for a triathlon. I am so excited but also super nervous about it too. I am not the best swimmer but that is why I wanted to do this to prove to myself that I can do this. Brice and I went swimming the other night and he was such a good coach to me. I love it because he is so suportive and doesn't make me feel bad because I am not good. Earlier this week when we went swimming, it did show me that I am not as bad as a swimmer as I thought I was. I just need to build up my endurance with swimming. I never realized how great of a workout swimming was. I just love that Brice likes to do events like this with me. It will be nice just to get back into a race again even though I am just going against myself! I love a good challange! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment