My week is almost done! I am miss Brice so much! I am having a good time though. I have really taking this time to enjoy my girl time. My friend Michele has been staying with me this week from Tues through Thursday. It has been so nice because I just don't like being in my house all by myself. Which is weird because when I first moved into our house, I lived there all by myself. Now that I am so used to having Brice there I just can't stand it.
Last night Michele and I went to Zumba class. I had so much fun. I forgot how much I enjoy taking group excerising classes. One of these days I really want to get invovled in teaching classes. Who knows what God has planned for me in the future. Michele was telling me about this running group she went too. They run in the trails for an hour. That actually sounds fun for me. I am hoping that I can get Brice to do that with me on Saturday. I just miss working out a lot like I used to out in Cali. I miss those work out classes a lot.
I think tonight some of us girls are going out tonight, which i am excited because I think we are going to make it once a week thing. Just nice to have a good group of girlfriends here.
It was nice talking to Brice yesterday at lunch. It is so crazy how every year I am more and more inlove with that guy. He was telling me that he was having a good time very relaxing. I am glad that he gets to spend this time with his dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment