This has been a good week so far. Brice left last Saturday morning for deer camp. He goes every year at this time with his dad. This is the first year though I haven't left to go to Cali. So instead I just took two days off this week. Yesterday Monday 11-15-2010 I went up to my mother in-laws house. Just relaxed got a good work out in and played with the dogs Sully and Busta. Then I went out to go see Samie work at the horse barn which she loves to do. Then I came home and took a nice nap.
Then off to coaching I went. I did my first private lession tonight which I have not done in over a year. I forgot how much I enjoyed doing that. I love coaching gymnastic and I really want to get involved with teaching group exercise classes. I just think I would really enjoy doing that plus it would have to go with my major I went to school for. So we will see where I end up and what God has for me.
Last night I slept so good and though the night. I never sleep good when Brice is not around. I met up with Samie for breakfast this morning we ate at a nice cafe called Experssions. They have great food. Then went out shopping while the buggy is gone and got some cute stuff. Bought my first Roaster lets see if we use it or not. We are hosting Thanksgiving this year again. The last time we host Thanksgiving was our first year of marriage. So I am excited to be hosting it this year again!
Well I think this is all that I am going to post for now. First day blogging lets see how I am doing at it. :-)
Where is Experssions at? Would love to try it out!! Yea, I found you!! Glad you are having a good couple of days off!
ReplyDeleteIt is down town Benton Harbor by Phoniex, but it is only open Mon-Friday 7-5pm. So happy you found me :-)
ReplyDelete