Such a great day today! First I slept in till 9:30am which never happens for me. Just so nice this week I have just been soo tired. I think my body knows that I am getting ready ro have a break soon. Just with two jobs has really been getting to me. I like them both though so that makes it nice. Just nice that Brice and I drank two pots of coffee. We have been so busy lately just nice to hang out with each other and do nothing. We just listen to Christmas music and talked. I love him so much.
Then we went out to some friends house to check out there new house. We are meeting new couples around this area who are in the same life time we are. It is so nice. I am finally feeling like St. Joseph is my home town now.
Now I am just watching Elf and drinking some good old Bloody Marys. Brice is off to playing some cards with some of his old co-workers. Such a good day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment