I have been married now for over two years to my amazing husband. I wanted to start up blogging so I can keep up to date on my journey with Brice.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Snow Days!
Course the one day that I am in another office my office gets a snow day. So I am just sitting and thinking about what I could be doing on my day off. Oh well what can you do. :-) We have been doing rotations for work and this whole process just shows me how much I appreciate my own office. I think this was good just to show me how much I have it lucky at my job. I love how our office works so well together and everyone is happy. So this wouldn't be a bad day I got myself some starbucks. That always makes me happy. Gotta have some good ol coffee:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment